It’s Lucid Podcast time again… this time with Max Foster’s deep and dirty selection. Enjoy
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
My head is still full of last night impressions while on my way back home after a long night shift.
To fully enter to my own world I only need two things: Cigarettes and Coke.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Is there a way to avoid day time stress at all?
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
To grasp the ideas spooking through my head I often try to beatbox or tapping beats.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I’ve been loving the label’s releases for quite a while now and got several records in my box.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I’d love to have a home far from annoying noise protection fanatics and complaints.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
I would be the first guest in Robert Bigelow’s Aerospace Hotel!