DOYEQ is a unique two-man live-project of Sergey Kulikov and Vitaliy Bragin. Due to their extensive knowledge and practical experience in electronic music from 1997, in 2009 musicians started the project with minimal and deep techno sound. Much of knowing came through continual sound experiments and researches. All that made DOYEQ inimitable sound, built on deep and powerful groove with dub-atmosphere, that completely fill the listeners space.
I am very glad they provided their dubness to The Lucid Podcast so we can share this gem with you… mmmmhhh :)
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
We trying spend all free time in the studio.
But it actually depends on mood.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
It’s depends on the situation. it can be anything that is not associated with creativity
3. Lucidflow: how do you support y ourself in being creative?
The music is a part of us. We love what we do.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Nadja: A friend in Beirut introduced me to their sound so I contacted the guys.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
Always have an opportunity to do what we love.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
we would enjoy life!
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
The music is our life! Just be yourself and love each other!