This Lucid Podcast comes from London based Anthony Cambell – big thank you for this brilliant treat.
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
A creative day to me would be to listen to some new amazing new/old music, get some inspiration and have a mix or start writing a new track (More finishing required!!) Oh and eating some inspirational food with great wine….
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Easily … hehe . Time management isn’t one of my strong points and I find it difficult to lock myself away from the outside world and the million other things going on in my life. In addition to my passion for music, DJing and a bit of production I have a full on Sales Management job Monday-Friday, I run a kickboxing school and need to spend time with my very understanding beautiful wife x.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
I need to support myself more lol . Jokes aside I have supported myself in being creative through setting up a lovely studio space I just need to get some more time in there and manage my time more effectively.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I came across Lucidflow via becoming friends with Nadja on facebook and in turn following her and anything she was involved in. This resulted in me booking Nadja for Open London based warehouse party in 2013. Open is a weekly radio show and quarterly party I run with my brother Frazer Campbell . facebook.com/openunderground
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
One of my greatest wishes was to play a DJ set at Fabric. This wish is going to come true and will be playing a b2b set with my brother Frazer Campbell on March 9th for WYS! In room 1. I cannot wait for this. To play a set at Berghain one day would also be a dream come true.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
Love this question, id give up my job and would concentrate on the things I love in life: My wife /family, Music (Purchasing/DJing/Producing/learning) and running my Kickboxing school. Id be super happy if I could live doing these things only. Oh and cooking amazing food ….
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Massive thank you to Nadja and Lucidflow, an honor to do a mix for this series . I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording the mix.
1. Decamp (original mix) – Recondite
2. Papo (original mix) – Nutia
3. Extra Vergine (Original Mix) – Maus & Stolle
4. Scammell (Remix) – OCH
5. Human (Original Mix) – Mihai Popoviciu ,Jay Bliss , Pagal
6. 16 Lessons (Original Mix) – Javier Orduna , David Nellam
7. DB011 (Original Mix) – Steffi
8. Panoramic (Original mix) – Cosmin TRG
9. Sinuosity (Ness Remix) – Reggy Van Oers
10. Drowned in Dub (Van Bonn Remix) – Sonitus Eco
11. Two Chords Deep (Original Mix) – Endian
12. Pale Skin (Original Mix) – Christian Loffler