We are happy to present a great dub set by Toby Dreher who has been pleasing our ears for many years on countless occations in and around Berlin and abroad. Toby rocks!
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
Coffee, work-out and just start. Having fun, taking things easy and being confident and trusting myself and my creative outcome.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Mainly it’s influences from outside rather than myself that hinders my creativity. Things like time pressure or expactations from others. What helps me to sweep away these bad vibes is having fun and listening to my inner voice to trusting in what I am doing.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
Lots of reading in the first place and reflecting on myself but at the same time also not thinking too much about myself and just being active instead and get things done. Or I just get some inspiration on this web-site :) http://stoney.sb.org/eno/oblique.html
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I want to constantly develop and evolve myself in a way which is in my opinon appropriate for me and my environment. In short: I want to move on and don’t get stuck. This is what keeps me happy.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
A house near the Baltic Sea. Wife, studio, cows, cats, etc.
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Treat your environment just the same way as you would like to be treated.