Lucid Podcast weekend again… with a great dubby live performance by lucid artist Brickamn! Let the music play :-)
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
Can’t say that I have some scheme of my creative day or creative process, it’s always different: one day I can sit hours in studio and get nothing good, but other day I can do something in half an hour. Unfortunately, I still didn’t understand how to get more this creative days instead of useless studio days.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Well, sometimes I’m being too lazy. After workday I can just come home and do nothing instead of making music or do something useful. Also I make a lot of sketches, which sounds good for me, but I never finish them, so that’s a problem too, I think.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
The main thing is to get some new impressions from anything. You can go for a walk, read some books or articles, listen to some new music (especially other than you produce genres). Also I like to discover some new production techniques or test new hardware/software instruments. That results in getting new sounds on the go, while I learn to use new gear.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I came across Lucidflow in 2010, and since that time Lucidflow has been one of my favorite labels.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I just want to spent most of my time on music, not on my job or daily routine.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
Well, that’s quite hard to decide. May be procrastinate all the time, maybe make some music in my new super-expensive studio or maybe travel and try some new things. Maybe everything.
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Just relax, love each other and don’t do stupid things.