Another hour of excellent music is waiting for you to download. We have the pleasure of presenting a deep techno set by Jamaica Suk as well as a little
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
My creative days are the weekdays, i wake up, meditate, and head off to the studio after my morning to mid afternoon coffee. Some studio days are started really late in the day, this is the benefit of having a creative lifestyle and working when you feel inspired. :)
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Letting bills, paperwork, and emails drain my creative energy.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
Berlin has had a huge influence on me inspirationally and musically. I often go out, make new friends, hear new music and feed off of that inspiration. I am also constantly researching new artists and labels that push sonic boundaries with their music.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I came across Lucidflow after meeting Nadja. :) I had heard about her duo Klartraum in the past and was very pleased to contribute a podcast to Lucidflow.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I wish to travel more and make people dance!
6. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Follow your heart.