The Messenger brings you some fresh sounds and answers to our little questionnaire… we look forward to the forthcoming release on Lucidflow on 5.5.2013!
how does a creative day look/feel like for you?
When you feel feel what you are within, when you can see all colours of the rainbow. When we both catch that flow, every such day is a priceless heavenly experience.
how do you support yourself in being creative?
Philosophy, stars, nature, long walks, shared contemplation and spending time with animals. ….oh, yes and occasional chunk of fine chocholate..:)
how do you hinder yourself from being creative?
Taking orders from others… :-)
how did you come across Lucidflow?
Well, we had a dream of sharing our music with the world, that dream led us to Night Drive Music where we came across Klartraum and from there followed their work to Lucidfow.
tell us one of your greatest wishes:
Sanity for the world..!
anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
By truly knowing Yourself we can become a part of the Lucidflow and obtain the nature of our true self…so go ahead have a Lucid Dream.
1. Sangoma – The Real Self (Original Mix) -unreleased
2. Nadja Lind – Maturity (Original Mix) – Lucidflow
3. Arhitekt – Clearly (Original Mix) – Soul Industries
4. Thierry Tomas- Yyaay (Original Mix) – Soul Industries
5. The Messenger – New dawn (Big Al Remix) – Soul Industries
6. Klartraum – Expect Me (Original Mix) – Lucidflow
7. Krummstoff – Velvet subway (Lomatic Remix) – Soul Industries
8. Alberto Drago – 2Elements (Original Mix) – Dark Star
9. Goran Tech – Don’t Come Back (Kerkez Remix) – Artefact
10. Grunbox and Nadja Lind – Shy Downtown (Original Mix) – Lucidflow
11. The Messenger – Moovin’ Along (Original Mix) – Lucidflow
12. Grunbox and Nadja Lind – High Heels Trap (Helmut’s Naked Table Dance Mix) – Lucidflow
13. Evren Ulusoy – Sensible Patterns (Original Mix) – Deso
14. Alvaro Hylander – Time By (Original Mix) – Acryl Music