lucidflow.bandcamp.com Get your Lucid Newsletter
Free on iTunes and www.lucidflow-records.com – More podcasts from Robert Babicz, Slam, Nadja Lind, Derrick May, Klartraum, Justin Berkovi, Sebastian Mullaert aka Minilogue, Terry Lee Brown Jr., Alexander Kowalski and many more…
Style:#DJmix #DeepHouse #DeepTechHouse #TechHouse #Techno #Minimal #MinimalTechno #ChillOut #ChillHouse #ChillOutMusic #Downtempo #Electronic
Here’s a great podcast treat for you from Nur. Ready to get started? 3, 2, 1… PLAY!
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
I usually feel the most creative at 6am, when everyone’s still asleep and I’m just waking up. There is a calm energy that gets me going.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself / what keeps you from being creative?
Partying too much the night before and the internet!! I really feel the need to be at peace with my body and mind to be able to create.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
By taking the time to make the right creating space comfortable. I realize that taking walks every now and then and watching other people is a great way to take a break before getting back to making music, it can be an inspiration somehow.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I have been following Klartraum for years now!
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
For the moment, it’s to compose music that people can dance to and pray to. To be able to combine the two and succeed in reaching people’s souls would be an absolute dream!
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do?:
I guess I’m happy with the amount of time that has been written for me :) but money mmm well I guess travel the world and drench myself into the different cultures till the end of my time!
7. Who is your personal hero and why?
I would say Levon Vincent. He is definitely a personal inspiration to me in so many ways.
8. Lucidflow: Anything else you’d like to spread to the Lucid world?
Limitless Love and support!