It’s our great pleasure to eventually welcome our dear brother Paul Loraine on The Lucid Podcast. He’s provided so many great tunes to Lucidflow and we are very pleased and proud to have such a brilliant producer and personality on board. Thank you, Paul!
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
I´m most at home when I´m making music in the studio or behind the turntables regardless of the day or time. I´ve been DJíng 5, 6 even 7 hour sets in clubs since I was 19 and many studio sessions that have lasted more than 3 days without any breaks, it´s my love, my life.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
It´s hard not to get sucked into the abyss that is the music business, I find it best for me to ignore all the bullshit and commercial fodder that now surrounds our industry. I take solace in the fact that my music has hopefully a touch of originality and in some way gives the listeners a feeling whether be it happy or sad, it´s not just a rip off from some shitty accapella or 60´s, 70´s, 80´s bootleg
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
Youtube, Facebook, Skype…
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Nadja Lind and her awesome productions
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
To be happy
6. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Don´t believe the hype
Social network links: