It’s Lucid Podcast weekend again and we dubbin even deeper with Audub who first crossed my attention through his awesome dub productions. I suggest you get yourself an ice-cold drink and relax into this deep set for the coming hour…
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
I love rainy and cold day it inspires me a lot!
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Sometimes I’m very hard to please and then I stop producing for a week or more maybe haha
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
I’m not trying to make something in particular just what I feel in the moment ..
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Nadja Lind played a track of mine in a mix for fabric London!
Thanks again !
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
Keep making music and enjoy every moment!
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
I would share it with my friends and just enjoy :)
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Akkord – Title Sequence
Ovatow – Permutation two
Cv313 – Seconds to forever
Auji – Conclusion came to you Pt.2
TM404 – 202/202/303/303/606
Haventepe – Air
Ovatow – X Dub I
Joel Alter, Henrik Jonsson – Djup house (Dorisburg remix)
Federsen – The open road