how does a creative day look/feel like for you?
First, I need my morning coffee. Then, I spend all day with my mac and my headphones, shopping for new beats, listening to old tunes, makes my ears very happy. And hurry to get to the mixer and mix them together. That’s what I call a great and creative day.
how do you support yourself in being creative?
from my gear I guess… that would be my iPod, my cdj’s and my mixer!
how do you hinder yourself from being creative?
My full time job is hindering my passion. I wish I could spend more time creating music.
how did you come across Lucidflow?
Last year, I was Beatporting and fell on Lucid’s label. I’m a big fan since then of those chunky bases and sounds from Klartraum!
tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I’d like to travel the world and visit every little corner possible. I love to learn more about different cultures, different music, different languages, meet new people.
anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Live the present moment. Take time to listen, to breathe and to think. I think it’s the key to a blissful day!
Here’s a little something about me: when I was about 10 years old I used to listen over and over again to the album Dark Side of The Moon from Pink Floyd. I was dancing in my parent’s basement all the time. One day, a friend made me listen to the album Renaissance from Deep Dish. I started listening to all of their albums..and also lots of Joris Voorn dj sets. I began to explore and hearing more about the 4 by 4 music. I developed a stronger passion about electronic music. I started buying tracks my own style. Then I got to thinking, why don’t I mix those tracks together? I have played deep house, techno and tech house in many famous clubs and afterhours in Montreal.
Some of the clubs I played in Stereobar, Salon Daome, Cherry, Circus Afterhours.. and many more. I played at Watergate in Berlin, with some artists whose music I really appreciate, like Simina Grigoriu, Ray Okpara, Sascha Braemer and Format:B. Here I am today, a huge lover of Techno music.
01. Of Norway Song for Ava (Original Mix) [Connaisseur Recordings]
02. Terje Bakke Ekaterinburg (Original Mix) [Be Chosen]
03. Chmara Winter Powidlo (Lee Jones Mix) [Pets Recordings]
04. Jeremy P Caulfield, Cesar vs Disorder Young Pretenders (Original Mix) [Dumb Unit]
05. H2 Weekend (Original Mix) [Cecille]
06. Mikh Solvis Zakat (Daniel Mehlhart Remix) [Klangfarbe Shallplatten]
07. Mario Plu I am Here (Doomwork Remix) [Farhenheit]
08. Niconé, Sascha Braemer Run Away (Original Mix) [Stil Vor Talent]
09. HouseRiders Higher Sensations (Forteba Remix) Unreleased
10. Pachanga Boys Time (Original Mix) [Hipple Dance]
11. Helmut Ebritsch Deep Invitation (Paul Loraine Remix) [Lucidflow]
12. Oliver Koletski, Jan Blomqvist The Devil in Me (Niconé, Sascha Braemer Remix) [Stil Vor Talent]