Dubby vibes by ‘Die Autisten’ from Germany… yummy!
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
we think we can tap into our creative self wherever there is silence. maybe in this moment where we able to listen music with a deeper focus. maybe in this moment at 6 am when the sun comes up on morning, maybe at midnight when can get not sleep. creativity can not be planned.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
we think the most hindering in creativity is when your out of balance. working every day and things like this stop our deepest thoughts. we need time for experiences deeply or painful- that can lead us to great art.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
listen to music, magazines, traveling, go out and meet people. be open for everything new.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Mirza Zadeh – Crack of Dawn – Klartraum Cinematic Extended Mix – Lucidflow
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
living from music, be happy and travel all over the world
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
sex drugs and techno music
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
stay true to your soul!
01 Anton Kubikov – i just don’t know
02 Riley Reinhold – the next and the next / Salz remix
03 Vorosh – wasser course laugh
04 Velvet Elvis – jim speaks to sarah
05 Meet – nowhere boy
06 Britta Arnold – chicken curry
07 Tim Scala – keep up
08 Angebot – press over what you want
09 Derek Marin – banksy
10 Recondite – petrichor / Thin Man remix
11 Mirza Zadeh – crack of dawn / Klartraum Cinematic Extended Mix
12 Souki – cannot
13 Information Ghetto – forest vision
14 Buran – woo york
15 Albena Flores – camden