Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:11 — 162.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Dear Lucid Podcast friends,
today I am sharing a lounge mix with you. Hope you having a wonderful, relaxing and energetic time.
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
waking up early. sun. good workout. touching goosebump music. delicious coffee. yoga. being genuine.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
too much macbook, facebook and internet. not being myself. living up to the expectations of others or my projections. stupid distractions like e.g. tv and news that only drain my energy.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
feeling loved, setting priorities, getting my needs met, meeting friends, meditating, workout, psychological work, feeling, enjoing nature. creative questions like e.g. in Dr. Stephen Wolinsky’s books. humour, laughing, weeping.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I founded Lucidflow together with my dear friend Helmut 2009 to have a platform for our Klartraum output in the first place. :)
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
I wish everybody was in her/his Unique Self.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
I would do the exact same thing but with more high-end equipment, high-end teachers and in a sunnier spot on this planet (at least in winter hehe)
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Mark Twain: “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.”
Social network links:
Manhattan Skyline (Remix)
Vision Collective Recordings
KLARTRAUM UNRELEASED Cinematic Mix (80 bpm)
1960 What? (Opolopo Kick & Bass Rerub)
Tokyo Dawn Records
Simply Life (Original Mix)
Imagination (Original Mix)
Saxxual – Original Mix
Alankara, Jazzy D
Metrica (Original Mix)
lokus_im_fokus [freund der familie]
What Am I Doin’?
Marina (Nadja Lind Rmx)
Hubert von Goisern und die Alpinkatzen