Podcast: Play in new window | Download (151.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
This great Lucid Podcast is presented to you by Red Pig Flower. I had the great pleasure meeting and playing with her in London some weeks ago and dancing my ass off to her set. Enjoy :)
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
– For me, I just have typical vampire lifestyle, go to bed in the morning and wake up mid of mid of afternoon, so time management is super important for me, I try to do at least 1 thing I love to do, and 1 thing I have to do per day, for example combination of “making track” and “making promotion” , or “go to yoga” and “go to meeting” etc, if I complete 2 of them per day, it is kind of ok creative day for me, sometime I do “what I love to do” more , sometime I do “What I have to do” more, but I just try to balance myself as being an artist and being a grown up.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
-when I physically ill, my creativities goes down, that’s why I try to make time for exercise and doing yoga frequently, try to be healthy and try to stay positive, or sometime when I mentally just too exaust, try to meet someone I love, and do something creative together, sometime good to have someone pushing and supporting you next me.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
As I mentioned before, just try to do not get ill (if you lose your health, you lose everything I believe so), and do not forget why I am doing this, sometime when you push urself too much, you forget what was your main will, I just try to do not forget, ur art work come first and the rest will be followed.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
About couple of years ago, I saw Nadja’s liveset, she had very interesting sound and I found out it is all of her production, or her own labels music (Lucidflow) from that time one I became a follower of the label.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
As an artist, I try to build up my own world, in any format, weather sounds, visuals, or notional world, you born to create something in the world, then you do not want your babies just going to be forgotten after you die, hope in my life, I can create some flow than follow some flows, and live life without shame.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
If I had? and infinity amount? the concept of infinity is very strong, if I had INFINITY time and money, of course, i want to buy all the army all over the world, and delete and erase any weapon, army system and bomb etc bullshits in the world, no war, no killing, more education for everyone, try to clean up earth as much as possible, etc, but, (to make something easy) if I have a bit more money and time than now,,,,I would love to have enough space for my canvas, art works, and want to change my speaker…lol
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
All the artists who released on Lucidflow, I think they all great, good to know this label and keep following the sounds, also if someone can check out “http://redpigflower.com/” to see the other activities of mine, would be cool, hope I can see some of the people who reading this in near future, and make creative things together.
Social network links:
1.Red pig flower-mountain echo(original)/ Repeat music
2.Red pig flower-mountain echo(wigbert remix)/ Repeat music
7.brickman – reborn (nadja lin remix)/Lucidflow
8.Red pig flower-ear worm (dr, no joke remix)/Picknik
9.Nicholas jaar-russian doll
11.explanation of shaman
13.Red pig flower- weird possession/ Repeat music