The Lucid Podcast presents Eelke Kleijn with 1.5h pleasure for your ears and dancing legs. His interview’s just inspired me to spend more time in the studio… thanks for that, Eelke and your great music and personality. x
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
Usuallly I work in the studio in the morning from 10 – 2. Then I go out for some sports or a jog. Then back into the studio again 4- 6. And then a few more hours in the evening, 8 – 10 or so. I used to work long days in the studio but that really breaks me up nowadays, I have to do some other things in between in order to feel good and also to be inspired.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Comparing too much with what other people are making really kills the creativity.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
Usually by listening to other music, that sparks idea. So as you can see it’s a very thin line ;)
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
I’ve known the label for a while, not really sure how long. And I met with Nadja in Australia on my last tour there.
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
To grow old healthy.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do:
Exactly the same thing I am doing right now! Only I’d move and built a new studio in the garden I guess.
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
This is a recording from my last time in Australia where I met Nadja. I thought that was appropriate :) Enjoy!
Social network links: