another aural treat + interview on current Lucid Podcast comes from d_func. who’s happen to be the darker side of Alexander Kowalski. I’ve been loving his sounds for many years. Thank you Alex for taking the time and sharing your music.
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
A creative day is a good day! I love to have music around me. And i really love it when i go to the studio and it just hits me. I forget the time and everything around me. It´s like living in my own universe.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Well… I would say being online stops the creativity. I try to avoid hanging out on facebook and skype too much.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
If i listen to music i always analyze and it gives me fresh ideas. I listen to a lot of „none techno“ music. At the moment i really like Post-Rock. It´s nice to transform inspirations from that kinf of music into techno.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Lucidflow came to me. ;-)
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
For me or for mankind? My own greatest wish come true : i can make music and pay my bills from it. Thats the coolest thing you can ask for.
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do?:
Tough question. I´m not sure it´s nice to have infinite time and money. I think it´s a good thing to have some limits. So you can enjoy time & moments. And it´s also okay when they are over.
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you’d like to spread to the Lucid world?
Life´s too short for boring music!