Feel the love! Lucid Podcast series continues with a magical ambient chilled out mix from DJ Buda who already provided a brilliant dub session with his Lulu Rouge partner Tom some months ago… And he shares some thoughts with you in our Interview:
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
1: I Wake up, take a hot shower, make a cup of tea, then I turn on the computer and look for some new tunes, smoke a spliff and when it works I open Ableton, and hopefully something good comes out of it
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
2: Why would anyone hinder creativity, for me it is so precious, so when it is present I try to use it 100% !
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
3: I get inspired by moods, feelings, thoughts, colours, art, music, conversations, words, machines and most of all Love !
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
4: First time I came across the magical and wonderful Lucidflow was on one of my music searches on Beatport…Felt like hugging an old friend
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
5: World peace, End of poverty, No Racism, No Violence,
A greener and cleaner planet !!!
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do?:
6: I would make a very long ladder and show the stars to my loved ones
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you’d like to spread to the Lucid world?
7: Check out my weekly 2 hour electronic radio show “Buda at P6 beat” on Danish National Radio.
Social network links: