Fasten your seatbelts – here comes Mr. Normski. I had the pleasure to meet him one morning in fabric London backstage and I am delighted to present his Lucid Podcast 043 to you. I think this is a must listen! So wiggle the next two hours while browsing his amazing photography catalogue and read his interview with Lucidflow: 3 – 2 -1 – GO!
1. Lucidflow: How does a creative day look/feel like for you?
Creative days are the ones where I can’t sleep because my brain is tingling with visions or I wake up and all is silent around me and i feel to fill the void with sound and vision.
2. Lucidflow: How do you hinder yourself in being creative?
Generally I leave my phone outside the room or switch the volume down and close a door behind me and the zone takes me away.
3. Lucidflow: how do you support yourself in being creative?
To be honest being creative actually supports me. I think I was born to come up with stuff be it ideas, photography, music, lyrics or just looking at this fascinating world from outside the box.
4. Lucidflow: How did you come across Lucidflow?
Lucidflow has come to me through being part of Hoxton Fm and seeing station partners and good friends Rakhee and Quintin down at Fabric whilst one of my favourite DJs and buddies Terry Francis playing alongside the fabulously talented Nadja Lind in Room 3. Amazing ;-)
5. Lucidflow: Tell us one of your greatest wishes:
To play in room 1 at Fabric club London ;-)
6. Lucidflow: If you had an infinite amount of time and money what would you do?
Travel the world helping people that truly do need support
7. Lucidflow: Anything else you would spread to the Lucid world?
Live life to the fullest, spread Love, Peace, happiness and accept people for who they are whilst remaining true to yourself. And keep the music on in your heart of hearts the universe will take care of everything.
Social network links: